Few days back I was chatting with one of my colleagues and she was saying that se would go along with her husband to U.S and would stay there for few years and come back. For this few of us said its not practical that people staying out for some time and coming back and making oneself comfortable in India doesn’t go well for this she said why is that so ?? ... We said that things get so systematic there that you find adapting yourself to Indian not soo systematic/organised system very difficult. And as this conversation was on we were even able to make why some of our friends working BPO find those guys ( their clients ) dumb because even to get simpler things done they are dependent on their organised system like Customer Care be it getting one’s OS installed in computer (which in India every other guy knows) or be any simple job which otherwise can be done easily by oneself they depend on others because the system itself is so organised that you tend to not use your brains. But in India, which is growing in that direction, still most things are not that organised ( as of now ) and work is done by oneself in most cases , thus people utilize still large area of their brains to get such simple things done. I even heard in news few weeks back that in Bihar an electric train was pushed ( obviously for very less distance ) by its passengers when it broke down.
But I believe that we Indians are on the verge of becoming dumb ( if things not taken in right manner ) as the India is progressing and our system here is slowly getting organised. No I mean it guys .. because few days I realized that I have become so. Ok lemme try to prove it. We have an Airtel land line in our room and few days back it was giving a strange problem , hmmmm ... was able to hear the dail tone but when I used to press any key I was not able to hear the keypress sound , was neither able to make nor receive any calls.I called up the customer care and registered a complaint and he said by next day 12:00 am it will be done I said fine .Next day when I came back from office it wasn’t fixed yet so again I called up yelled a bit and ended up in registering another complaint and was again said that by next day 12:00am I said fine ( in very rude manner ).After finishing off work and somehow making my way out of the monsterous traffic I came back home completely pi**ed off.To my bad luck when I lifted the phone and about to make a call I found that the idiotic problem still exists that’s ittt took my phone connected to customer care and took him left and right .I even said that if it is not fixed by tomorrow afternoon, disconnect the connection I no more want it ( later I recalled it was my room mate who had got the connection for himself and his company was paying its bill ) …the guy said he will put this as very high priority issue and will make sure it is fixed by next day afternoon.When my temper came down i had my dinner and went to bed.
Next day when I came back home I was happy to see my phone working and said myself this is how things work in our country. Then I asked my parents, who were at home when the guy had come to fix it, what was the issue. They started laughing I asked whats the matter they replied “ he lifted the phone and banged on ground twice” . . .
Systems should be systemized for convenience not to make oneself doofus … Best of luck guys .. :-)
Guys guys one more thing ....
by the way 08044444121 (Airtel land line Customer Care ) which i thought toll free number from Airtel mobile is not sooo ... :-(
Advance Thanks for the Comments ;-)
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awesome hai be!!! hahahahahahahahahahah...
The airtel wala kissa is a Hall Of Fame!!!
Hwa hwa hwa hwa...
Post a Comment