Hi guys I am back again. This time I want to give some justification for my saying ' Live everyday, die only once'.
Hmm…. how to start. Yah!!! let me give my definition of death. According to me any guy who is least interested in his day today life and somehow wants to pass each day of his life is a dead person. One major culprit of making people feel so (dead) is monotony. Lets not discuss the other aspects, as I want this blog to revolve around this topic n don’t want to drag away.
Some months back I had been to some language-training program. There I met with one Sensei (teacher in Japanese, now no prizes for guessing which language training I went for) named Leela san (san of course is also a Japanese word). The kind of spirit, energy n enthu she had was just incredible. The way she used to make studies so interesting was amazing. Her sense of humor was so gud that her lectures used to be full of fun. You people must be thinking why the hell am I making fuss of all these things. Well, the point is, her age was 70. Now it is really hard to imagine a person at that age having blast of time, active and full of positive spirit each day. When I gave a bit of thought and later confirmed from Leela san herself, then what I got was a new mantra of living life.
This mantra is to be occupied by something or the other and not allowing your monotony to engulf you as it is very difficult to get out of it. So it is very essential to use time and energy appropriately/efficiently to fight out the monotony and make every day of your life more interesting and joyous. Leela San herself started learning Japanese language at the age of 48 and still her hunger to excel in that language is immense. It is this crave to learn something new everyday that has helped her to live everyday with full of life even at this age, when people are dead (in my terms).
The other day while discussing about the same topic with my friend, I said that how fortunate are we humans, as to break monotony from our lives n make it more interesting we have so many things around us (Unfortunately, she dint agree to wat I said). But let me explain what I wanted to say. We have music, movies, sports and so many other things to do.
If you take music itself, again we have so many things to explore in it, it’s like an ocean. There is Rock, Melody, Hindi Oldies, classical, Ghazals (my recent crush in music) so there is no end and take it from me it feels awesome exploring different kinds of music.
Then there are different kinds of movies. Animation movies (some days back I was mad about these movies, used to see on weekdays too aaahhhh!!), action, thrillers (latest crush of mine in movies), romantic, war based and the list goes onnn…..
And then for those who like reading, there are lots of novels to explore. I dont want to again list down again as done above but it is worth trying for different books.
So as I said the list goes on, it is up to us to choose any of these, which we can accommodate into our daily schedules. These are the things, which help us to refresh ourselves and most importantly to make each day of ours more interesting. In our busy schedules and hectic lifestyle we get so stressed out that we are virtually dead, when everyday we come back from office. What I want you people to do is that just find out what is it, which gives you pleasure. What is it which u wanted to do since your childhood but never got an opportunity to do that? Every individual has his own likings and interests. Just find it out and go for it. A person may be good in arts, painting or writing. Just give some 1 or 2 hours everyday to it. Try to cultivate some passion for it. The idea behind is just that U are the one that knows yourself the best. U know what will keep you happy and what will not. And the bottom line is, only if U r happy, U can keep people around U happy. So, if you want U, your family and your friends to be happy then just LIVE each and every moment of your life in real terms.
Well guys the point, which I wanted to bring out, was to make life more happening, filled with variety, enthu, fun etc. Life is a journey (as everyone knows) so make every day a special one, when it ends you should say ahhhh!!! What an experience was it. I think that is all for this blog, would like to end my article with a very popular sher in Hindi ……
“…Hazaroon khwahishe aisi, ki har khwahish pe dam nikle,
Bahut nikle mere armaan, magar fir bhi jo kam nikle……..”
Thursday, March 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
cool..Im the first person to comment on ur blog,, no not the old stuff.. oh it was so good,blah blah..I agree with u. one more thing to add.. a mantra to have fun is make frenz with all people around,if u do that. every day at office also can be a lot of fun what say?? rakshitsan
Hey bhai that was good... One should always find Excuses to come out of monotony.... looking forward for more messages from U...
hmmm...Sounds interesting Rachchi San......
Post a Comment